SCS advantages over conventional cable systems:
- for data, voice and video signals using a single cable system;
- have modularity and capability to make changes and capacity without replacing the entire existing network; li>
- not depend on changes in technology and equipment supplier; li>
- use standard components and materials; li>
- allow management and administration of minimum number of attendants; li>
- allows you to combine in a network of fiber-optic and copper cable; li>
- have the opportunity to expand while maintaining the investment. li>
Workspace, usually consists of an informational or 2-port socket for connecting a PC to information network, telephone communications, and other information services. It may also include an electrical outlet to power consumers in Group 1: personal computers, communications devices etc.
Horizontal wiring is made of shielded cable SFTP (Cat. 5 / e), which provides low noise and radiation, or cable UTP. Cables to employment users (information and electric) summarized in ergonomic plastic boxes. They also carried out each floor layout.
Patch distribution units arranged in special cabinets, which is set active and passive equipment.
The server in such systems is the center of all communications in the building - information communications, LAN servers, UPS systems, intercom. Active and passive network equipment placed in the enclosures.