- Lighting Control
- Swimming pool
- GSM - module.
- Universal Remote
- Smart home control
- Uninterrupted power supply, power supply
1. Remote control of any group of light.
2. Binding of any group of switchs.
3. Turning on some tim. For example, 15 seconds after motion is detected.
4. Turning on light. If the room is enough daylight, lighting is not included.
5. Turning on movement. In the presence of motion lighting is activated.
6. Inclusion on any event in the system. For example, if somebody close blinds the house turns on the light.
7. Lighting schemes. Several groups of light switched on or off simultaneously. For example, when you come home and open the front door, the lights go out in the hallway. Lights Outdoor lights at home.
8. Lighting scenarios. The light is switched on specific events and works on the desired algorithm. For example, if you turn the light scenario " Dream of the child " lights illuminate the night lighting and floor lamp. At the same time, slowly extinguishe lamp for 30 minutes and the children sleep in the light, but sleeping in the dark. If motion is detected in the room, bedside light on and off again on the same principle.
9. Presence simulation. The house lights on and off simulating the movement of human at home.
10. Dimming . Smooth power control light.
11. Manage RGB.
12. Automatic shut-off lighting when not in use. For example, if there is no movement in the shower for more than 10 minutes , the lighting goes out.
13. Controlled curtains. For example, when you turn on the TV the curtains closes to avoid glare and darken at the room.
1. Air conditioning . Controlled air conditioning : on/off temperature, air flow! If there is the possibility to decipher the console or if control any interface is available.
2. Ventilation. Inclusion at certain events or scheduled. In particular, when a predetermined sensor is activated. For example, if there is a plenty of movement in the game room, forced ventilation is included! If the ventilation system supports external control.
3. Tracking CO2. If the room becomes stuffy ventilation is included.
4. Temperature control. With all the available heat sources ( battery , fan coils , radiant floor heating , ...)! Provided if a heat source can be operated. Verified by the installation group.
5. The air quality sensor. Inclusion of ventilation when a noxious fumes in the air or gases.
6. Scenarios on heating control. For example, the inclusion of a warm floor for an hour before lifting it on and off when the owners left the house.
7. Climatic zones. Different temperatures in different rooms.
8. Manage time and days of the week. For example, from Monday to Friday, the day when no one is home, in areas supported the low temperature. On Saturday and Sunday the temperature is kept comfortable all day.
9. Heating modes. Off, economy, heat.
10. Weather station. Connected weather station controls by heating according to it's testimony! Function is under testing.
11. Manage boiler equipment: switching pumps, boilers priorities! Provided if the equipment provides the external control.
12. The snow melting system! Function is in the testing phase.
13. When precipitation (rain, snow), the system informs about the open windows and doors! Function under test.
1. Presence simulation. All available means (light, multiroom ) simulates the presence of the owners of the house.
2. Security features. The system reports about the burglary (call, SMS , voicemail , ...). The system activates the sensors of security.
3. Leakage. On the leak the water shuts off. About accident hosts are reported by all available means (call, SMS , voice message through multiroom) .
4. Gas (propane , methane, butane). System shut off the gas leak and notice the hosts by all available means.
5. CCTV. Both from home or remotely.
6. Video recording server abroad! Function under test.
7. Notice about perimeter break by all available means.
8. Checking the windows and doors closed state when the owners leave the house or go to sleep.
9. When the owner goes to bed the system informs about open doors and windows.
10. Manage shutters and blinds. Including a script in the composition.
1. Water heating.
2. Lighting around the pool and lighting bowl.
3. Adding water.
4. Overflow control.
5. Voice. Including underwater.
6. Automation of control systems ( geyser, rain ).
7. Management scenarios. For example, if the pool is not being tracked motion last 10 minutes, water heating is turned off , the lights go out .
8. Pressure sensors to control the need to replace the filter. If the system pressure rises, the filter is clogged and requires replacement! Function under test.
9. Pool management based on the testimony of special sensors. For example, closing the dome when the sensor rain.
10. Manage spa area. For example, the management of the sauna, steam room .
1. Remote monitoring in real time. For example, the observation from the phone for what is happening in the house.
2 . Record events.
3. Pictures by events. For example, the camera takes a picture of everyone who walks in the yard or in intercom call.
4. Motion Pictures. If the system detects any movement outside the window, it starts recording or makes a few shots.
5. Baby monitors. Watching the children or for those hired as a nanny behaves with children! As part of the remote monitoring system - fully working . As a function of switching at certain events - in the testing phase.
6. Record encrypted video to a remote server. Video is available only to owner who can get it at any time via the Internet ! In the testing phase.
7. Remote viewing via an encrypted channel. The video stream is encrypted to prevent unauthorized viewing. In the testing phase .
1. Video intercom. Video output on any phone or tablet in the system.
2. Output video and audio signals on a fixed touchpad.
3. Remote communication on GSM. The audio from the intercom broadcast on the phone owner. At the same time for the caller to intercom creates the overall impression that he speaks with a man in the house! Is at the stage of pre-cooked.
4. Card Reader. So-called "electronic key" which can be used as part of the "smart home".
GSM - module. With it you can remotely control your smart home. Simply calling a specified number, the user enters the voice menu. With this menu, you can control the portion of the functions of "smart home".
1. Music by zones. In each zone multiroom system can play different music. For example, in the office plays Beethoven, bar - lounge, and child - lullaby.
2. Radio by zones. Each zone can play a radio station.
3. Intercom. Each point multiroom system can be activated for audio output, which is served with any tablet or phone panels that are connected to the system. For example, the mother, using the phone, can call the whole family to the dinner table! In the testing phase.
4. Voice on demand climate, temperature, accident. For example, by pressing a button or at a specified time " Smart House " through the multiroom system will tell about the weather outside. Or report the accident, if this happens.
5. Reminders, birthdays. In a given time, the system will remind the owner of an important event ! In the testing phase.
6. Bedtime story, audiobook. Through multiroom system can be played any audio. At the same time, it can be turned on or off according to schedule. For example, in the children's lullaby sound stops as soon as the level of motion decreases, ie, when the children are asleep! Interface is being created.
7. Notification on e-mail. Multi master report the number of unread messages that came to him by email! Interface is being created.
8. Remote listening or voice message. With your phone owner can remotely listen to what's going on in his house! In the testing phase.
1. Watering on schedule and with a given duration! Interface is being developed.
2. Rain sensor. In rainy weather, watering will not be involved.
3. Soil moisture sensor. Watering is done not on the schedule, but by necessity! In the testing phase.
4. Care scenarios. If the plants special requirements for care, "smart home" will perform them according to instructions.
1. Control of air conditioners. Operation is carried out with a tablet or mobile phone.
2. TV. Full control of TV, projector and other, similar devices made directly from the phone or tablet.
3. Connecting to the scenarios. For example, to include the scenario of "Cinema", "Smart House" to extinguish the light, close the curtains, turn on the TV.
4. Combined control. Special settings on the remote control panel "Smart House". At the same time, on the same remote control displays a variety of devices, such as TV, projector, curtains, light.
1. Graphics for any period. You can see a report on each system in the house for any period of time.
2 . Statistics on-off devices in the house.
3. Comparison of different schedules. We can compare the system or energy consumption for different periods of time.
4. Remote viewing schedules. Access can be obtained via the Internet , if given the appropriate user rights.
5 . For offices ( check the timetable on time) . Bosses can analyze when a movement in the room and when everyone had left him.
6. Report on all meters (gas, water , electricity , heat) .
7. Analysis of the statements mains. ( Quality of electricity supply ) .
1. Smartphone. If you have a smartphone based on Android or IOS, if your smartphone meets the minimum system requirements , the user can install the free software and manage the "smart home".
2. Web interface. Management access can be obtained from the personal computer via the Internet. ! Interface is being developed.
3. Keys. Control can be performed using conventional home keys.
4. Tablets. If there are tablet on Android or IOS, if the plate meets the minimum requirements of the system , the user can install the free software and manage the "smart home".
5. Any phone with voice. Call to the specified number, the user enters the Voice Command menu , with which you can manage the system of "smart home "! In the testing phase .
1. Office outlets. Ability to turn off these sockets with the tablet or on a schedule.
2. De-energizing the building. If necessary, the "Smart House" de-energize the entire building, except for those customer groups that are critical to the operation of the system.
3. Nightlights. If an external lamp (which are included in the socket), "Smart House" turn off and turn them on the schedule.
1. Stabilization. "Smart House" completed with uninterruptible power supply and voltage stabilization for the whole house or part of the devices in the home.
2. Generator. If there is a power outage and emergency batteries do not have enough to maintain it at home, "Smart House" can put generators. 3. "Smart House" can analyze parameters. If necessary, he shut off the voltage on the electrical devices in the house and keep them alive! In the testing phase.